The EBRD Has Published Our Updated Corporate Governance Report for Armenia
We are very excited to announce that the EBRD has published the updated Corporate Governance Report for Armenia, which our firm together with EBRD’s Legal Transition Team has prepared.
The assessment report provides:
- A comparative analysis of the quality and effectiveness of the Armenian corporate governance legislation (including the Corporate Governance Code);
- A basis to assess key corporate governance practices of companies against Armenian legislation;
- An assessment of proper enforcement mechanisms;
- the major weaknesses that should be tackled by companies and legislators to improve the Armenian corporate governance framework; and
- A tool that will enable the EBRD to establish “reference points” enabling comparison across countries.
You can access the report here. We thank our colleagues Pavle Djuric, Liubov Skoryk, and Robert Tumanyan from EBRD and our team members Varoujan Avedikian, Nelly Kirakosyan, Lena Mitichyan, and Suren Baghdasaryan, for their dedication and hard work in preparing this assessment report.